How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science
How to lose weight in just 3 simple steps faster and more easier. The plan summarized here will help you out too:
Summarized plan to reduce weight fast:
- Reduce your appetite significantly.
- Make you lose weight quickly, without hunger.
- Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
“The Struggle You Are In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need for Tomorrow.”
3 Easy Step plan to lose weight
Following are some simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast faster.
Cut Back on Sugars and Starches
The main key is to cut back on sugars and starches.
These are the foods that stimulate secretion of insulin the most. In case you didn’t realize already, insulin is the major fat storage hormone in the body.
Whilst insulin goes down, fat has a less difficult time getting out of the fat stores and the body starts burning fats as opposed to carbohydrates.
Another gain of decreasing insulin is that your kidneys shed extra sodium and water out of your body, which decreases swell and needless water weight.
It isn’t unusual to lose both body fat and water weight up to 10 pounds in the first week of eating this manner.
The low-carbohydrate group is eating until fullness, while the low-fat group is calorie constrained and hungry.
Reduce the carbohydrate; lesser your insulin and you will start to eat calories in a smaller amount automatically and without hunger.
Bottom Line: eliminating sugars and starches (carbohydrate) from your diet will lower your insulin levels, kill your appetite and make you lose weight without hunger.
Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Each one of your meals has to consist of a protein source, a fat source, and low-carbohydrate vegetables. Building your servings in this manner will automatically deliver your carbohydrate intake into the suggested range of 20-50 grams per day.
- Fish and Seafood – Salmon, trout, lobsters, shrimps, etc.
- Meat – Beef, chicken, bacon, lamb, etc.
- Eggs – Omega-3 enriched or pastured eggs are best.
The importance of eating plenty of protein can’t be overstated.
This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day.
High protein diets can also help to decrease obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, lessen the desire for having late-night snacking, and make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day… just by adding up protein to your diet.
When we talk about dropping weight, protein is the king of nutrients.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
- And many more
Never hesitate to load your plate with these low-carbohydrate vegetables. You could consume large amounts of them without going over 20-50 net carbs in step with a day.
A diet based totally meat and greens include all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy. There is no physiological need for grains within the diet.
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
Consume 2-3 meals per day. If you get yourself hungry in the afternoon, add a 4th meal.
Don’t be scared of eating fats, trying to do both low-carbohydrate and low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. It will make you undergo down and abandon the plan.
The top cooking fat to use is coconut oil. It’s far rich in fat referred to as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). Those fats are more pleasant than others and may improve metabolism to some extent.
Bottom Line: Bring together each meal out of a protein supply, a fat source, and a low-carbohydrate vegetable. This will set you into the 20-50 gram carbohydrate range and significantly lessen your insulin levels.
Lift Weights 3 Times per Week
You do not want to exercise to lose weight in this plan, but it is suggested.
The high-quality alternative is to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Do some warm up, lift weights, then stretch.
If you’re fresh to the gym, ask your trainer for some guidance.
By using lifting weights, you’ll burn a few calories and will able to prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a general side effect of losing weight.
Studies on low-carbohydrate diets illustrate that you can still put on a bit of muscle while losing significant amounts of body fat.
If lifting weights isn’t always a choice for you, then performing some less complicated cardio workout routines like strolling, running, swimming or walking will be sufficient.
Bottom line: it is exceptional to perform a little sort of resistance training like weight lifting. If that isn’t an option, aerobic workouts work too.
10 Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Faster)
Here are 10 more guidelines to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to lessen cravings and calorie consumption throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the highest in calories things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking waters a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers can also reduce fat, mainly in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism by 3-11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. A base of your diet mostly comprises of whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for gaining weight, so taking care of your sleep that is more important.
Loved this story? Also read: Life Changing Natural Beauty Hacks and Tips
Share your comments below. We would love to hear from you or comment your feelings by leaving an emoji in the comment Section.