Easy Way to Lighten Skin Naturally at home
What’s the best Easy Way to Lighten Skin Naturally? Yeah, it’s the right place to find your answer.Let’s first discuss the factors that are responsible for all the skin problems you have. Dark and pigmented skin can be caused by a lot of factors such as overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, medical condition, prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products or even stress. People these days, approach ways to lighten skin naturally and dream to have spotless and fair skin complexion and are no shortage of skin-lightening creams and lotions out there in the world market. But excessive use of chemical cosmetic or products can be very harmful and can ultimately damage your skin.
Today, I am going to share some tips to lighten skin naturally that will not damage your skin anyway. However, you need to understand that, there is no such kind of magic that portrayed in different ads selling their products, claiming you can go from being dark-skinned to looking fair, for forever by using it just once that a complete lie.
Also, there are several factors through which your skin complexion can definitely go darker again to your natural skin tone like dust, pollution, etc. In case you are serious about your skin and you don’t want your skin to go rough and darker. So, we have listed some tips that will lighten your skin tone without any harm. This is by far the easiest way because you can save yourself some time and money by using natural remedies at home that will effectively brighten and lighten your skin complexion.
For me, taking care of your skin is the most important step. You can cover it with all the makeup you have, and it’s still not as nice as beautiful skin. – Astrid Berges-Frisbey
Home Remedies to Lighten Skin Naturally
Yogurt face mask for Lightening skin
Yogurt has many nutrients that are good for your skin. It contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties which help to lighten skin naturally. These remedies are suitable for all skin types. You just need to know how to apply it.
• Take plain yogurt and gently rub onto your skin then, Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
• Another method is to mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with a one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.You can do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
• To keep your skin supple and moisturize, add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. Apply this for twenty minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Orange peel a facial cleanser
Oranges are very rich in vitamin C and it is a very important ingredient in skin care. You can get plenty of vitamin C from oranges. Plus, oranges have bleaching properties that can lighten skin naturally.
Regular consumption of fresh orange juice can significantly improve the overall texture of your skin as well. Let’s see how you can use oranges for lighten skin naturally in two different ways.
• For making facial cleanser combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and neck before going to bed. Do apply it on your hands and legs Remove it after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
• Grind dried orange peels into powder. Then mix one tablespoon of the powdered peels with one tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a paste. Then apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. This will help lighten spots and other marks on your face. Do this once or twice a week, but no more than that.
Honey – best agent for skin lightening
Honey has natural bleaching power which helps to bleach the skin while also acting as a moisturizing agent. Dry skin is a common factor that contributes to an uneven skin tone. Honey also has antibacterial properties that can help fade age spots and acne scars.
• Take two or three spoons of honey and then apply pure honey to your face, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This simple remedy will help remove dead skin cells, making your skin appear brighter and fresher than before. Do this once daily.
• To prepare the mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every other day.
Lemon skin lightening treatment
It behaves as a natural bleaching agent for the skin and the high amount of vitamin C in them encourages new cell growth. Also, lemons have antioxidants that are very good for skin complexion.
• Take a pot and dip a cotton ball in freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply it directly on your face.Also, you can even rub a cut lemon directly over the affected skin and allow the juice to stick to the skin. Leave it on for at least an hour and then wash your face with water. Do this once daily and this will surely lighten your skin complexion and can also prevent the development of scars on your face.
• Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply this mixture on the skin and leave it on for half an hour. Wash it off with water. Do this once daily.
• On the other hand, mix together one teaspoon each of lemon juice, powdered milk, and honey. Apply it on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this daily or every other day.
Aloe Vera Gel facial moisturizer
Another cause of uneven skin tone is Hyperpigmentation. Aloe vera is one if the best solution for hyperpigmentation can improve your skin’s color.
- Also, the cooling effect of aloe vera helps regenerate new cells and rebuild damaged tissue, which is important for healthy skin. Try this simple remedy using aloe vera gel it will definitely improve your overall skin complexion.
- Mix 2 tsp of aloe vera gel with 1/2 tsp of turmeric and 1 tbsp of honey in a bowl and apply this onto your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wipe it off using a cotton pad soaked in chilled milk.
- Wash your face with cool water post wiping off with milk. This pack will enhance your skin complexion and suppleness.
Cucumber fairness face pack
Cucumber has a cooling effect on your skin. It is suitable for all skin types. This is one of the easiest ways to lighten skin naturally, you can make a cucumber fairness face pack.
• First, cut the cucumber and blend the slices with sandalwood powder and a tbsp of lemon juice. Apply this herbal fairness face pack on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off and pat dry for a glowing skin and a lighter skin tone.
• Grate a cucumber and mix it with honey to make a spot-reducing mask. Then apply the mask on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Do this twice daily for effective results.
• Another way is to mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply it on your face, leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes or until it dries. Wash it off with water. It’s better if you do this once daily for the best results.
Use a natural toner on your skin
- For making a natural toner, you need to mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and rose water.
- Then soak a cotton pad in the solution and wipe your face with it, rinse after 2 minutes. This will help to eliminate the impurities and dead skin cells and leave your skin soft and lighten skin naturally with a glowing complexion.
Egg mask skin cleanser
An egg has astringent properties, it can shrink your pores and tighten your skin and also lighten your skin tone.
- In order to make a skin whitening egg mask, mix 2 tsp of corn flour powder and 1 egg white, apply this on your face. Those who have acne prone skin can add lemon juice to this pack for better results.
Best Ways To Lighten Skin Naturally
Get Enough Sleep
- It has been found that sleep makes you feel better and that’s the point where you happily agree. But its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under-eye circles.
- Must give enough time for your body to rest to bring out the inner glow because your body needs 7 to 9 hours of sleep. Whilst you sleep your body boosts blood flow to the skin which means you wake up with a healthy glow.Due to insufficient sleep, your complexion can look dull and lifeless not mention the appearance of dark circles as well.
- Plenty of sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your skin, mind, and much more.
Drink Enough Water
- For healthy skin, you must drink sufficient amount of water for hydrated and radiant skin.
- To keep your body hydrated you should drink at least 8 ounces that are two liters of water in a day.
- Drinking sufficient amount of water will improve the texture and appearance of your skin by flushing out toxins and can help you to lighten skin naturally.
- A facial steam is very helpful. Because this deep-cleansing method will open your pores and clear all the dirt. Instead of using plain water, boil lemon peels in water and then use the water to steam your face.
- For best results do this for a couple of minutes and then pat your face dry with a soft wet towel.The vitamin C of lemon will enhance the color of your skin.
Hope so you will follow these natural remedies to lighten your skin complexion.However, must keep that in mind that, these are very effective remedies but will take time and patience to achieve the desired goal.After all:
Glowing skin is a result of proper skincare. It means you can wear less makeup and let skin shine through.
Loved this story? Also read: Life Changing Natural Beauty Hacks and Tips
Share your comments below. We would love to hear from you or comment your feelings by leaving an emoji in the comment Section.